Terms of Agreement
1. I understand that the Life Advisement/Ministerial Advisement Program that I have chosen is for a specified number of months indicated in my initial contract.
2. I understand my session is based on the development of products and resources by Jeremiah Dean Ministries, a Christian based company with an apostolic and prophetic thrust. As a company, JDM an emphatically biblical view as it was established by God's apostles and prophets.
3. I understand my program was recommended based on the professional opinion of a JDM advisor under the leadership of the Holy Spirit to achieve the purposes and objectives of my Life Advisement/Ministerial Advisement program mentioned earlier in this document.
4. I understand that my Life Advisement/Ministerial Advisement exists to meet my spiritual and ministerial needs only, and should not be inadvertently applied to other areas not mentioned in my Life Advisement/Ministerial Advisement focus or elsewhere in this agreement.
5. I understand that Jeremiah Dean and Jeremiah Dean Ministries is not responsible for any counsel, advice, recommendation, or suggestions misinterpreted or misused as a result of this session. All counsel and advice given based on Jeremiah Dean Ministries foundational view of scripture is not designed to accept or reject alternate views. Each participant has the right to decide what best fits his or her theological foundation. However, Jeremiah Dean Ministries’ results are designed to work in accordance with its world view.
6. I understand that results are unique and will vary from person to person. Intended outcomes are based on what each participant sets out to achieve through their program.
7. I understand that my Life Advisement/Ministerial Advisement session serves as a facilitator of my personal goals and should not be used to medically or professionally treat any known or unknown illnesses. My program is designed to be clinical, and should not be the sole factor in making any crucial ministry, business, or life choices.
8. I understand that I am expected to diligently seek the Lord before implementing any suggestions, advice or counsel. Jeremiah Dean Ministries supports the use of good judgment and due diligence when considering the use of its professional opinion.
9. I understand that my Life Advisement/Ministerial Advisement is a strictly professional service. Any pursuits outside of the terms and conditions mentioned in this document will not be condoned or recompensed. All interactions will be relegated wholly to the purpose of this program. Any matters beyond the scope of this service should be reserved for a separate agreement.
10. I understand that Jeremiah Dean Ministries does not support any secondary, tertiary, or subsequent applications of this program outside of what has been presented in this document.
11. I understand that any adaptations to the agreed upon methods or products must be approved by my Jeremiah Dean Ministries advisor in advance of their implementation. Solutions that conflict with or divert my advisory sessions or developmental process from their agreed upon goals and objectives will not be approved. Should I determine to proceed with extraneous developmental products and tools, my agreement with Jeremiah Dean Ministries and its responsibilities, warranties, and guarantees may become null and void and the agreement severed at its discretion. I also understand that approved solutions, suggestions, and experts are welcome, and once evaluated and approved will be prudently integrated in my custom tailored program.
12. I understand if something should arise during my program that presents a conflict or is not clearly understood, then I have a right to ask questions.
13. I understand that all products, resources, and services used throughout my program are the exclusive property of Jeremiah Dean Ministries and I am prohibited by law to copy, duplicate, or re-distribute these properties under any circumstances without the express permission of Prophetic-Ed.
14. I understand that my program has been customized for my personal and private use. Any public promotion or discussion via the internet, email, telephone, print, or any public venues is strictly prohibited.
15. I understand that my Life Advisement/Ministerial Advisement Session is not to be used for any purpose other than what has been set forth in this document. Any misuse or abuse of this program is prohibited by Prophetic-Ed and subject to all applicable laws.
Payments, Refunds, and Cancellations
1. I understand that all payments for this service are due every 30 days following your original subscription purchase date, unless otherwise arranged and approved by authorized Jeremiah Dean Ministries staff.
2. I understand that all payments will be collected through an automatic debit of my chosen credit card/debit card unless alternative arrangements are approved.
3. I understand that once my Life Advisement/Ministerial Advisement Session is started, I am responsible for making all scheduled payments in a timely manner. This includes keeping my credit card information up-to-date.
4. I understand that if payment is not received within ten (10) days after the due date, my services will automatically be cancelled.
5. I understand that if my services are cancelled, a service renewal fee of $25.00 will be applied to my payment.
6. I understand that if I wish to stop or cancel my services at anytime, I must do so in writing thirty (30) days prior to my next payment.
7. I understand once my cancellation letter is received, my service will be stopped within the first week of the following month.
8. I understand there will be no refund for services once my Life Advisement/Ministerial Advisement month is in progress.
9. I understand that upon subscribing to this service, I agree to the above payment terms and conditions.
10. I understand that upon subscribing to this service, Jeremiah Dean Ministries subscriptions does not offer cancellations before 90 days.
Limitations and Liability
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, SHALL JEREMIAH DEAN MINISTRIES OR ANYONE ELSE INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DISTRIBUTING THESE SERVICES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES; OR THAT RESULT FROM MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DELETION OF FILES, ERRORS, DEFECTS, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE.
JEREMIAH DEAN MINISTRIES MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES TO THE LIFE ADVISEMENT/MINISTERIAL ADVISEMENT PARTICIPANT, AS TO THE DESCRIPTION, QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, COMPLETENESS OR FITNESS FOR ANY PURPOSE OF THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PROVIDED. JEREMIAH DEAN MINISTRIES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Jeremiah Dean Ministries intends all services and products to be used in a manner consistent with the law. The undersigned agrees to comply with all applicable laws, regulations, or conventions including those related to data privacy, international communications, and exportation of technical or personal data. Jeremiah Dean Ministries does not warrant or approve the use of services or products for any illegal purposes. The use of services or products for a purpose contrary to the law is in breach of this agreement and therefore invalidates this contract. Jeremiah Dean Ministries retains the right to stop services upon credible knowledge of the use of services for an illegal purpose. The undersigned agrees that if services are used for illegal purposes and services are interrupted, you have forfeited all monies paid and remain liable for any balance owed under the agreement.
Jeremiah Dean Ministries agrees to hold all information provided by the Life Advisement/Ministerial Advisement participant in strict confidence. Jeremiah Dean Ministries agrees not to share information with any organization, entity or person outside of those necessary to fully perform under this agreement. Jeremiah Dean Ministries agrees that all banking information and personal identification information will be used only on secured networks. Jeremiah Dean Ministries agrees to make the undersigned aware if this confidentiality is compromised in any way.
THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH OKLAHOMA STATE LAW. I HEREBY AGREE THAT ALL DISPUTES BETWEEN ADVISEE AND JEREMIAH DEAN MINISTRIES PROVIDING SERVICES THAT CANNOT BE OTHERWISE RESOLVED MUST BE SUBMITTED TO FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION, DECIDED BY A SINGLE ARBITRATOR USING THE APPLICABLE OKLAHOMA STATE LAWS. I EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT BY SIGNING THIS AGREEMENT I WAIVE ALL RIGHT TO TRIAL OF ANY DISPUTE COVERED BY THIS AGREEMENT. THE LAWS OF THE JURISDICTION OF INCORPORATION SHALL BE BINDING IN THE ARBITRATION. THE JUDGMENT ALLOWS ORDER BY ANY COURT WITH SAID JURISDICTION.